Wonderful opportunity for a Trade Mark/legal secretary to join two very charismatic Trade Mark attorneys and provide secretarial and administration support at the #1 Trade Mark practice in the UK.
An outstanding place to work where you are supported every step of the way and can enjoy the happiest of working environments.
The role will involve:
- Audio and copy typing of legal documents to include, letters, reports, forms etc.
- Monitoring of Outlook calendars
- Preparation of standard letters and documentation for approval by fee earner
- Acting as a point of contact for internal questions and telephone calls ensuring accurate messages are taken
- Preparation and handling of all ancillary documentation as necessary (i.e. filing, faxing, photocopying and scanning)
- Monitoring post in the absence of fee earner, tying up files with post in preparation for return, ensuring urgent correspondence is given to another attorney in their absence
- Arranging UK travel and dealing with associated expense claims on behalf of the fee earner
- Charging to include: Preparation of charge sheets, billing narratives, general monitoring of fee earner’s Work in Progress (WIP), preparation of billing paperwork including billing narratives and updating various schedules on a daily basis
- Additional ad-hoc responsibilities as and when necessary i.e. opening new files
The successful candidate will ideally have Trade Mark experience and excellent secretarial ability, a great team player and be keen to work at the best Trade Mark practice.
To apply for this brilliant role, please forward your CV to email@example.com
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you