A boutique but growing Intellectual Property firm in Edinburgh is in the need for additional IP formalities staff. This firm has been experiencing strong growth and so following a recent move into a larger Edinburgh office, is looking to hire additional formalities staff.
The salary is flexible according to the candidate's experience.
This opportunity is open to those in the IP profession who have experience in formalities, whether that is in patents or trademarks.
The responsibilities of the role will be determined by the candidate's experience and profile, but duties can be expected to include:
* Recording new and takeover cases electronically.
* Creating forms in the (EPOLine) software uploading documents for filing at the various patent and trademark offices.
* Working with the EPO's electronic mailbox and web-CMS system.
* Sending daily critical reminders to fee earners and any follow-up.
* Docketing incoming post.
* Handling the grant and validation procedures and various other tasks on an ad hoc or regular basis.
* Candidates must have experience of working in a busy patent and/or trademark formalities/records department.
* Preferably passed the CIPA or CITMA course.
* Knowledge of working with Inprotech would be an advantage.
* This role is ideal for someone who loves working in a varied role with an energetic and friendly team, as well as being competent at working autonomously.
* Exceptional communication and organisation skills, energy and enthusiasm.
* Excellent written English.
* A keen eye for detail and accuracy.
Please apply for more details.
Please get in touch, in confidence, to discuss directly with Arthur Patterson at Caselton Clark.
Email: email@example.com Phone: 020 7257 6261
Caselton Clark are a specialist Intellectual Property Recruitment agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on Patent and Trademark vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on 020 7559 6702
Please contact Stephen Gill on +44 (0)20 7559 6702, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Caselton Clark in partnership with the Perry Clayman Recruitment Agency