We are working with a successful, prestigious, award winning firm in their search for a Trade Mark Paralegal to join their continuously growing trade mark practice. The role will be based in the highly sought after location of Dubai.
You must have good trade mark experience in order to be considered, but this doesn’t necessarily have to come from the UK, they will also consider candidates with trade mark experience from the EU, Australia, the US and South Africa. If you have the CITMA qualification, this would be highly looked upon, along with relevant qualifications from outside of the UK.
Suitable candidates should be able to showcase the following:
- Experienced with trade mark law, and confident with filing trade mark applications in their specific jurisdiction
- Able to work autonomously, with minimal supervision, to deliver a high standard of work.
- Be comfortable working in a busy and deadline driven environment, and able to manage those deadlines efficiently and effectively.
- Be a quick learner and comfortable applying your existing trade mark knowledge to the UAE jurisdiction.
- Genuinely invested in making a successful career within Trade Marks, in Dubai, with a growing firm.
Please note that the successful candidate must be fluent in English and fluency in the Arabic language would be an advantage, but is not essential. They will consider existing trade mark paralegals, or trade mark secretaries or administrators that are capable and ready for that step up.