London, , United Kingdom
Trade Mark Secretary/Paralegal - London - Up to £30,000
We are currently working with a specialist law firm in their search for a Trade Mark Secretary/Paralegal.
You will be sitting within the Trade Marks team being responsible for supporting the Trade Mark Attorneys and trainees of the firm.
Key responsibilities include:
· Typing documents and letters such as Assignments and Statement of Use
· Preparing Trade Mark and EUTM forms
· Diary docketing and maintaining attorney diaries
· Preparing client invoices and standard letters
· Dealing with accounts and post enquiries
· General administration duties such as file management, faxing, filing, scanning and photocopying
Candidates should have strong typing skills, be extremely organised and ideally have previous experience in a position in Trade Marks.
For more information please contact Daniel John email@example.com or Sarah Higgs firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7776 8966