Dawn Ellmore Employment have been instructed to assist a global firm in their search for an experienced Patent Assistant to join their team in the heart of a great European city. This is a great chance to take on an in-house position that will enhance and develop your career in a thriving environment.
The successful individuals will be joining the Intellectual Property Department of a global brand which has the finest of reputations. The brand has a strong network of IP hubs in several continents across the globe helping protect their brand. The global presence has helped the business in spotting emerging markets which has been crucial in contributing to their rise to the top. The firm have undergone a period of sustained growth and are looking to continue this.
This fantastic opportunity will give the successful individual the opportunity to work with some great fee earners in an innovative and exciting environment. Candidates should have experience in the following areas:
- preparing and filing new patent and design applications at various IPO’s
- handling complex queries that arise on patent applications globally
- provide full assistant to the team of patent attorneys with a variety of tasks
- dealing with renewal notices
- deadline management of patent applications
- assisting with processing of invoices
- liaising with internal and external IP lawyers and foreign associates
We are seeking applications from individuals who can demonstrate a strong working history in a private practice firm of attorneys, law firm or in-house IP department. Individuals will ideally have the CIPA qualification, although this is not essential.
You will have a library of knowledge relating to the requirements and procedures of all national and regional patent applications, from pre to post filing.
The firm are able to offer a very competitive salary, career progression and a great benefits package. They also have a great working environment waiting to welcome the right candidate...