This highly regarded Manchester based patent & trademark practice, with an unrivalled reputation for representing prestigious blue-chip clients, academic institutions and smaller start-ups, is interested in talking to high calibre part qualified through to recently qualified patent attorneys with technical expertise in life sciences and biotechnology.
The varied UK and International high-profile portfolio consists of a mix of direct client and SMEs and will involve all aspects of offering patent advice from drafting and filing strategies to prosecution and working on EPO oppositions and appeals.
As a patent attorney, you will work closely with the in-house dispute resolution team and also some of Europe's leading experts on SPCs with significant direct client exposure available from day one.
Along with excellent career development, this Manchester firm offers competitive salaries along with comprehensive benefits.
Applicants should have:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail and precision
- The ability to express complex technical ideas clearly and concisely
- Experience of working directly with clients and involvement with business development and marketing initiatives.