Our client is a global brand owner which licenses the use of world-class sport, fashion and lifestyle brands to partners across the world. The company, with global retail sales of over $4bn, offers a unique combination of brand management, marketing, legal and IP experience.
With HQ in central London, located here is the Legal & Trade Mark Department, a team of professionals who manage the trade mark portfolios of the company’s brands throughout the world.
The company now has an opportunity for a Trade Mark Paralegal to assist the attorneys in the department and support them in every aspect of portfolio management.
The successful candidate will typically be responsible for:
• online TM searches
• 3rd party research (including in respect of opposition and cancellation proceedings)
• internet takedowns (Alibaba/ebay), filing Facebook/Twitter complaints
• compilation, scanning, filing and asset-banking of use evidence
• classification of goods for proposed licences
• verification checks
• initial drafts of C&D letters
To apply for this unique role, please contact Joe Neilson at Career Legal Ltd outlining your Trade Mark knowledge and ambitions – please email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ref number 104969.
For our application policy please view the link below. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.